To schedule an appointment or for more information, please
Dr. Penson at 323-580-3383 or by email
Disorders >> Resources
- Rebekah Hennes, R.D., Registered Dietician specializing
in working with people with Eating Disorders
- National Eating Disorders Association - Offers
a toll-free Helpline. Provides Nationwide treatment
referrals and information.
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated
Disorders Offers hotline counseling, free support
groups, nationwide referrals, and prevention programs.
- Provides information about Eating Disorders and
Body Image issues and provides Nationwide treatment
- Dedicated to raising awareness about Eating Disorders
and provides information and Nationwide treatment
- Provides information and resources for families
about healthy eating and positive body image.
- Body image awareness and prevention of poor body
- Provides information about Eating Disorders, body
image, and obesity. Offers discounted books, free
articles, newsletters, and links to treatment facilities
and other organizations.
- Eating Disorders Coalition - Their mission is
to advance the federal recognition of Eating Disorders
as a public health priority
- Foundation involved in advocating for individuals
with Eating Disorders and their families